Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm So Scatter Brained!

Ok! So for those of you who don't know, I was diagnosed with ADD when I was young. And I know that a lot of people grow out of it byt he time they are an adult. I have suspected for a while that I haven't grown out of it. And now I am pretty much certain that i have not outgrown it. I cannot finish anything i start without wanting to start something else first. LOL!

So here is my newest idea. I decided i am going to write another book. Yes, I know what you are thinking! But Becky! You are in the middle of one, book, have another one in the wings waiting to be started, a screenplay that you have an idea for and need to start, and yet you have an idea for another new book that you want to start? And the answer is Yes! I do. However this is not a fiction book. This is a crafty book! A book of patterns that I have made! WooHoo! I see so many craft books out there and I have so many patterns of my own that I have made and I thought, Well! Why not just make my own book? So, I can currently collecting all my ideas and all my patterns so that I can do it :) So i can start my newest book! Of course I will have to start it after I finish my current book, but at least I have my ideas together in one place and ready to start when I have time. You know, because I am just not doing enough right now!

No comments: